Apple iOS 13.3.1 version is the next update to be released for the current series of iPhones and the older ones that support iOS 13. While the release date of iOS 13.3.1 is still not clear, it will arrive very soon given iOS 13.3 was full of bugs and errors. iOS 13.3.1 beta update is out for Apple iPhones and the pre-release version of the software update is available right now.
— Not Actually Apple (@Apple_Feedback) December 31, 2019
Apple users can apply for iOS 13.3.1 beta testing through Apple’s developer program and Beta Software Program which is free for everyone who has an Apple ID. Here are the possible iOS 13.3.1 release dates for over-the-air (OTA) update and also tips and tricks to install the update safely without losing your data or getting errors.
iOS 13.3.1 Release Date and OTA Schedule
Apple hasn’t confirmed any specific release date for iOS 13.3.1 but there are high chances that it comes in January second week after the holidays. As per the reports, iOS 13.3.1 will fix the bugs for Screen Time features and other issues that came up with iOS 13.3 update.
Can we all agree that iOS 13.3.1 beta is 💩?
We need a new update ASAP but that probably won’t come until January 6th or 7th…
— Brandon Butch #CES2020 (@BrandonButch) December 30, 2019
Since the issues and errors have plagued a lot of users and Apple Support has received a lot of complaints, the beta phase for iOS 13.3.1 won’t continue for a longer period. Apple iOS 13.3.1 will be launched very soon and the OTA schedule will take around 2 to 3 days for iPhone and iPad users all over the world.
iOS 13.3.1 Update Tips and Tricks
Here are the simple tips and tricks you should know before updating your Apple device into the iOS 13.3.1 version.
- Have enough memory on your iPhone device, delete unnecessary apps, photos and videos to free up space.
- Keep your Apple ID, iCloud login and other third-party apps information handy just in case they are reset after installing iOS 13.3.1 update.
- Make sure your iPhone has enough charge as the OTA download can take a lot of time, plug your mobile in charging if you are doing it overnight.
- Try to avoid the beta iOS 13.3.1 update as it will contain a lot of bugs and errors and let Apple fix them before releasing it to the public.
- Do not update to iOS 13.3.1 if you are using a jailbroken device as it could create a lot of issues.
- Be prepared for any kind of error in iOS 13.3.1 and contact Apple Support immediately and ask them to fix it.