Recently many users that use Amazon Alexa services have encountered a problem. While asking questions or making requests Alexa responds that she is having some trouble please try again later. Many users have come over this problem and had network issues with Alexa.
However, the Alexa service is working normally as said by one of the company’s spokesperson. Earlier this afternoon customers had some issues while interacting with the Alexa service. But now the issue has been solved.
Alexa is Amazon’s virtual assistant that can possibly perform some of the basic tasks like playing music or telling the weather conditions. All you need to do is ask something to do and Alexa will do it for you.
Well, if you have also come across with such an issue then you are not the only one. Here are some of the solutions if in case suddenly you are unable to interact with the Alexa service.
- In the upper left corner, you will be able to see settings.
- Tap on Amazon Alexa.
- Here you can see a log-out option in the upper right corner. Once you click on log-out you will be returned to the settings page.
- Now again click on Amazon Alexa.
- Sign in with your Amazon credentials, enter the password and e-mail id correctly.
- Finally, click on done. Now try to ask questions from Alexa.
Follow Blocktoro.com for amazing updates.