Attack on Titan Chapter 139 summary from Zekken is finally out but the leaks are yet confirmed. It is hard to believe anything at the moment as there are no manga panels revealed and there are already several fake Attack on Titan 139 spoilers and leaks floating on the internet. There have been several sets of Attack on Titan Chapter 139 Zekken summary and hence it is very confusing at the moment and hence fans should take everything with a grain of salt.
Warning: Attack on Titan Chapter 139 Spoilers Ahead!!!
Attack on Titan Chapter 139 Zeken Summary
Attack on Titan Chapter 139 Zekken Summary
- Eren pulls Armin into paths and shows him memories to explain things
- They have a fist fight by the water, Armin wins, they fall down looking at the water and hug before saying goodbye
- Armin wakes up and runs over to the crying Mikasa
- Pure titans return to humans, everyone is okay
- Reiner hugs Karina
- Levi sees the dead scouts and Hange (she’s singled out so probably in front?)
- Jean and Connie see Sasha smiling at them
- Armin dealt with the final problem
- Mikasa takes the lead and starts heading to the Fort
Attack on Titan Chapter 139 Eren and Armin Conversation Details
Eren wakes up in the Paths and meets Ymir. Ymir and Eren have a debate about whether or not humanity deserves to survive. Eren says that even if the world can be cruel, his friends prove the goodness of humanity in impossible odds, which enrages Ymir, and she wraps him up in chains before striking him with a bolt of lightning. Ymir suddenly collapses, unconscious.
Armin enters the Paths again and confronts Eren at a riverbank. Armin and Eren have a fistfight, which Armin wins, pushing Eren into the water. Eren tells Armin that the only way to win is to kill him, and hands him a knife. Armin refuses to kill Eren and embraces him instead.
Source: Attack on Titan Chapter 139 Spoilers on Reddit
Fans must not believe in any of the leaks and read Attack on Titan Chapter 139 from the official sources when the manga releases on April 9th.