Black Friday 2019 might be on November 29 but the sales have already started. Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, Target, Walmart, etc. have already started their holiday deals and the ads preview for Black Friday sales are also out.
Target just released their Black Friday ad, and let’s just say I’m already getting into fight mode. I want my door busters!!!
— hannah🍂 (@frrecklles) November 6, 2019
— Rose Taylor (@rose_taylorwood) November 6, 2019
There are so many deals and discount offers on various retailers, it can be hard to find which products to choose from. It is why we have rounded up the best 2019 Black Friday deals for you and also provided a comparison with the Cyber Monday sales.
Black Friday 2019: Best Deals and Offers
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular (38mm): $199 ($100 discount) – Walmart
- Fossil Sport 41mm smartwatch: $149 ($126 discount) – Fossil
- Amazon Echo Show 5: $60 ($30 discount) – Amazon
- Lenovo IdeaPad 330s: $329 ($120 discount) – Walmart
- Sceptre 65-inch 4K Ultra HD TV: $380 ($40 discount) – Walmart
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet: $60 ($40 discount) – Walmart
- Arcade1Up Street Fighter Cocktail Table: $380 ($120 discount) – Kohl’s
- Arcade1UP Asteroids Arcade Machine: $170 ($130 discount) – Walmart
- Living DNA 3-in-1 Ancestry Kit: $79 ($20 discount) – Living DNA
Black Friday vs Cyber Monday
Black Friday sales generally last up to the weekend and end on Monday afterward called Cyber Monday. While the biggest deals and discounts are available in Black Friday, the Cyber Monday sales which is on December 2 this year focus on games, tech gadgets, laptops, and other such accessories.
If you are looking for general purpose shopping, go for Black Friday deals and if you are a hardcore gamer, wait for Cyber Monday which will provide the craziest offers on major gaming consoles and game titles.