It is that time of the year again! Black Friday is almost here and you can finally get all the tech products and gadgets that you had wanted to buy at a discount! There are some great deals all around. Let us take a closer look at the best Black Friday deals and discounts on various tech gadgets.
Who wants in for the Fab Black Friday deals
Comment or pm me and will send details
I can’t wait, my shopping basket is quite full now 😍😍😍😍
— sara rourke (@scatty167) November 21, 2019
Best Black Friday Deals and Discounts
- PlayStation 4: Sony’s PS4 Pro, with 1TB storage and one extra controller, is available at just $294 on Rakuten. You need to use the coupon code ANT59C to avail the offer.
- Sennheiser headphones: Buying a year’s worth of Tidal subscription for $119 can get you Sennheiser HD 4.40BT headphones, which cost around $100 for free! This is one of the best Black Friday deals to grab this year. Tidal offers a large music streaming collection of 60 million songs.
- Amazon Echo Show: A two-pack Echo Show bundle is available at QVC for $99.96 – and for those looking for even more discounts, use the coupon code TAKE10, which will subtract another $10 off the price.
- Asus VivoBook 15: This 15.6 inch laptop is available at a price of $549.99 – $150 off its original price when you buy it from Best Buy. It runs on an i7 processor along with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD.
Has anyone working in retail got any insider info on UK black Friday #Playstation4 console bundle deals. I am looking to pick up a #ps4 as cheaply as possible. I heard Sony are releasing a Xmas GOW, last of us and horizon bundle.
— 👽The Seeker🛸 (@poke687656) November 21, 2019
How to Find More Black Friday Deals Like a Pro?
- The best way to look for more Black Friday deals is to scourge for them on Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Make sure you keep looking on the internet for the ads from all the top players such as Best Buy, Walmart, Target and Costco among others. These ads often reveal what the biggest attraction is going to be.
- Keep looking on YouTube for some videos on the deals and keep checking the websites of the stores as well to stay updated!