Best Buy is one of the hottest destinations for shoppers round the year, but especially during the holiday season! Black Friday 2019 is one day when shoppers will throng the stores as well as the website to get their hands on some of the best deals they get all year! This year, too, a number of major products are on sale and available at a crazy price. Here’s a look at some of the best discounts you can get during Black Friday at Best Buy.
— seiun (@seiun_ishikawa) November 6, 2019
Best Buy Black Friday Deals: Best Deals Revealed So Far
Here are some of the best deals that you can grab during the Black Friday 2019 sales at Best Buy:
- $300 off on MacBook Pro
- $200 off on MacBook Air
- 1TB PS4 for $199
- XBOX One 1S 1TB variant for $149.99
- A 75-inch Samsung 4K TV at just $749.99
- Lenovo 14″ Ideapad for $129.99
- Xbox One X Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Bundle for $349.99
- The stores are running big trade-in offers as well. iPhone 11 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, Note 10 and Note 10+ (and the 5G variant) are all available at as much as $500 off on trade-in.
- Wireless noise-cancelling headphones from Beats Studio 3 are available at $199.99
- An 82-inch LG 4K TV is on sale at $1599.99 at Best Buy
- Samsung’s Chromebook (11.6″) is available at $89.99
grown ass men really judged me because I almost spent 6 hours waiting outside a beto rally but yet these same grown ass men spend 10+ hours waiting outside of best buy for tech deals on black friday
— bonnet (@bluebonnetbeto) June 19, 2019
Should You Get These Best Buy Black Friday Deals Now Or Wait for More?
The answer to this is simple. How bad do you want the product! If it is something that you were looking for, for quite some time and it is on discount – grab it! Later, there might be other models up for grabs and this one might not be listed for a discount for quite some time. However, if the product is something you’re ‘settling for’, then we advise to wait for more deals.