Microsoft is giving out huge deals on Xbox One and other consoles to stay up in the game with Sony PS4 Black Friday sale. There will be some huge discounts and offers on the gaming consoles in the Holiday sale. Microsoft itself is offering the Xbox One at a $100 discount in the Microsoft’s Black Friday deals where Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will get early access.
— Microsoft Store (@MicrosoftStore) November 21, 2019
— ❎Idle Sloth🐍🇮🇪🇨🇦 (@IdleSloth1984) November 20, 2019
While the major retailers like Best Buy, Walmart, Target, etc. will add their own offers, store credit, additional hardware to give out the best deals on Xbox One bundles. For anyone who is looking to get an Xbox One bundle this holiday, the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are the best time to shop. The Xbox One bundle Black Friday 2019 deals will start from Sunday, November 24 at 12 am EST.
Best Xbox One Bundle Black Friday Deals
- Xbox One X Console Bundle (Gears 5, NBA 2K20, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order): $349.99 ($150 discount)
- Xbox One S All-Digital Edition Bundle (Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Fortnite Battle Royale): $149 ($100 discount)
Target Door Buster Deals
- All Xbox One X Bundle: $150 discount + $40 store gift card
- All disc-based Xbox One S Console: $100 discount
- NBA 2K20 Special Edition Xbox One X bundle: $349.99 ($150 discount)
- Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One S bundle: $199.99
- NBA 2K20 Xbox One X bundle: $349.99 ($15 Kohl’s cash of every $50 spend, valid from November 30 to December 9)
- Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One S bundle: $199.99 ($15 Kohl’s cash of every $50 spend, valid from November 30 to December 9)
Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Dell and Newegg are also matching the $100 discount from Microsoft store. There will more Black Friday offers for Xbox One bundle in the next few days and hence one should wait for the holiday date to get the best deal and even Cyber Monday will have some great discounts on the major gaming consoles.