Black Friday sale is the best time to shop on TV sets as they cost a lot during other times of the year. Every major TV brand is giving out a huge discount on all their TV models. Amazon, Costco, Best Buy, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Target, Samsung, Walmart, etc. are the retailers that have the most rush every Black Friday for the purchase of the television models.
me and the homie leaving the store with our tvs on black friday
— WHO NOSES I'M SNOT THAT GUY ANY MORE. (@All_Cake88) November 13, 2019
Walmart has a 65" 4K TV for $278 on Black Friday. pic.twitter.com/QMXVyjRJoO
— 🦅🦅 G A N G – Marquise (@KidKashKaliBred) November 14, 2019
Smart TVs are the latest trends and their price is very high, but the Black Friday 2019 sale is offering a discount of $2,000 on certain TVs. Here are the best TV deals this Black Friday and also a sales guide which will help you pick the perfect TV this holiday.
Best TV Deals on Black Friday 2019
- Samsung 75-inch NU6900 LED TV: $749.99 ($350 discount) – Best Buy
- Sony 65-inch X800G LED TV: $699.99 ($300 discount) – Best Buy
- Vizio 75-inch G1: $1,700 ($800 discount) – Costco
- Samsung 75-inch Q80R QLED TV: $2,299.99 ($1700 discount) – Samsung
- Samsung 82-inch Q7DR: $2,499.99 ($2000 discount) – BJ’s Wholesale Club
- LG 65-inch SM8600: $769.99 ($700 discount) – BJ’s Wholesale Club
- All-new Fire TV Cube: $89.99 ($30 discount) – Amazon
- TCL 65-inch: $399.99 ($350 discount) – Target
Black Friday TV Sale Guide: Which Smart TV to Buy Next?
There are a lot of things to consider when buying a new TV and it includes the brand, display size, screen type, price, operating systems and so on. LED TVs use less power consumption and are generally in the mid-range budget while the QLED has a better display screen but costs a lot. The 50-inch and 65-inch Smart TVs are the best selling size and one should consider their room length as having a larger TV in a smaller room makes no sense.
People generally buy big TVs during the Black Friday sale without any kind of planning, you should take notes about your preferred model before entering the store. LG, TCL, Sony, Vizio, Samsung, Toshiba, etc. are some of the best TV brands you should have a look in the 2019 Black Friday sales.