Black Friday 2019 is just a few days away and the top brands are offering the biggest discounts on all the major retailer stores. It could be a bit of a headache to wound up all the deals as 29 November comes near. The smart thing to do would be to have a catalog of deals and comparison between different stores so that one can easily pick what they need to purchase.
Raise your hand if you save from January, just to wait for November's Black Friday for a stock 😁 😁
— TRONE (LIBRA QUEEN👑) (@trone256) October 29, 2019
Ready for them Black Friday sales
— kir 💘 (@kiiirstent) October 29, 2019
Hence we have rounded up the best Black Friday 2019 deals at Target and Best Buy and also compared the extra offers and features they are offering to ease up your job.
Best ‘Target’ Deals for Black Friday
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9, S9 or S9: $300 gift card in Target and $300 savings on direct activation at Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint
- iPhone X: $150: $150 gift card in Target and $150 savings on direct activation
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL: $200 gift card in Target and $200 saving with direct activation at Verizon
- Element 55-inch Smart 4K UHD TV: $199.99 ($180 discount)
- REDcard Discount: additional 5 % discount for Target REDcard holders on Black Friday
Top ‘Best Buy’ Deals on Black Friday
- Xbox One X: 1 TB Battlefield V Bundle + 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Free Controller for $429.99 ($70 discount)
- Toshiba 43-inch LED 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV: offer price is $129.99 ($200 discount)
- Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max: $150 direct savings and $250 gift card with direct activation on AT&T, Sprint or Verizon.
- Shipping: Free Shipping on every order with no minimum value
Target vs Best Buy: Black Friday Offers
Black Friday deals at Target and Best Buy are almost similar which makes it tough to decide. The ideal thing would be to have direct savings instead of a gift card unless you plan to buy more things from the same store. Also, if you are planning to purchase the iPhone 11 from Walmart, the stock would be over soon and hence it would be wise to have a backup plan and visit Target and Best Buy later or before.
It would be better to visit the stores early to avoid the rush, Target opens at 6 am and Best Buy opens at 8 am, hence pick up your preference as per your morning schedule. The Black Friday deals will last till the Cyber Monday, so prepare your list and make your plans for the ultimate shopping festival.