Costco is offering some great deals on Black Friday 2019 sales as evident from the leaked ads. The best deals are offered on the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Note with a $420 Costco shop card with qualified activation on AT&T or Sprint and discounts up to $629 with qualified activation on Verizon.
COSTCO WHOLESALE IS HAVING A 2 FOR 1 SALE. GRAB 2 OF ANYTHING YOU WANT FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
— Roblox Costco (@RBLXCOSTCO) November 1, 2019
— Kenneth Huntley (@LogicLoomis) November 3, 2019
While these are still rumored deals, Costco has announced some major deals on top laptops and TVs which offers huge discounts. Here are the best deals offered by Costco at Black Friday 2019 sales and the comparison with other top companies such as Amazon, Walmart, and Target.
Costco Black Friday 2019: Best Deals So Far
- Samsung 65-inch Class – Q7D Series 4K TV – $1,199.99
- Samsung 55-inch Class – Q6D Series – 4K TV – $699.99
- Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-inch with Touch Bar – (i5 Processor, 8GB Memory, 128GB SSD) – $999.99 ($250 discount)
- Samsung 15-inch Notebook – (i7 Processor with 1080p) – $1,229.99 ($170 discount for members)
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 Touchscreen – $1,699.99 ($300 discount)
- Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Series Touchscreen All-in-One Desktop – $649.99 ($200 discount)
- Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop with AMD Ryzen 5 – $399 ($200 discount)
- HP Omen 880 Gaming Desktop, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti – $999.99 ($300 discount)
Costco vs Other Retailers
Costco is trying its best to stay relevant among the bigger brand names such as Walmart, Target and Amazon. The deal which Costco offers on Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy Note 10 are unparalleled and shows that they have learned compared to the last year.
While Amazon is offering huge deals on TVs, Costco mostly focuses on gaming Laptops and premier higher-end 4K TVs. The reason where Costco mainly lacks is shipping as their delivery time is slower compared to other companies, hopefully, they improve it for 2019 Black Friday so that customers can get the best out of their deals.