HIV cure is a major issue for which the top leaders of the world have to come together and work for finding a solution before it turns into lethal AIDS. Scientists and Researchers have been working for finding a possible cure for HIV/AIDS and it will only be possible when they get the full support and needed resources from the government.
Medicare for All expands coverage to include dental care, vision care and hearing aids—because having teeth, the ability to see and the ability to hear shouldn't be luxuries.
— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) October 14, 2019
A day after acknowledging he’s struggling to win older voters, Bernie Sanders is spending a bit of time this AM in Iowa arguing Medicare for All would help seniors: “We’re also going to expand benefits to include hearing aids, dentures, eyeglasses” and “cover home health care.” pic.twitter.com/HM1I8KSpZy
— Holly Otterbein (@hollyotterbein) August 20, 2019
It is why the 2020 US Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has come out in the support for curing HIV/AIDS and almost every other major candidate has followed the same. Research Foundation to Cure AIDS (RFTCA) asked Sanders 10 questions and he was the first Presidential candidate to answer all of them and told that the US can lead the world in finding the global cure for AIDS.
Bernie Sander’s Campaign on Curing HIV/AIDS
Bernie Sanders in his Presidential campaign fully supported the notion to cure HIV/AIDS and make the treatment available to every single infected individual. “We have all of the technology needed to end AIDS-related deaths and stop HIV transmission and develop a working cure for AIDS. All we need now is the political will to do it,” says Sanders.
RFTCA President, Kambiz Shekdar, Ph.D. also supported Sanders in the cause and praised his leadership skills. “The cure for HIV/AIDS has been proven possible but the main struggle is to raise the funds needed to make it happen in real life. We would need a presidential leadership like Bernie’s for developing the cure for all the patients in need,” says RFTCA President Dr. Shekdar.
Summary of Sander’s Q&A for Curing AIDS
- Cure for 1.1 million Americans living with HIV/AIDS.
- Reduce the cost of medicine and make the Big Pharma companies follow the rules.
- Forming a team of the top US minds to find a cure for HIV/AIDS.
- Using the latest technology in the research and use modern methods.
- Make sure everyone can pay for the treatment and it is affordable to the common US citizen.
- Working with the international community and help the whole world for curing the epidemic.
- Make sure there is no false advertisement of drugs related to the cure of AIDS and HIV.
- Stop the usage of heavy drugs that promises safe sex and lead to new diseases.
- Optimize the health condition of patients from causes other than AIDS due to their weak immune system.
- Continue the legacy of US President working in finding a cure for HIV/AIDS.