Finally, Fortnite has released its v9.30 patch update early Tuesday morning and the new version added a lot of cool features like Chug Splash and Limited time mode rotations. Also, shockingly, Epic games bid goodbye to some of the weapons like Boom Bow, Dual Pistols and Dynamite.
Major updates in the v9.30
- Chug Splash – Healing drink
- Limited Time mode rotations – Sniper shootout duos, trios, and Solid gold squads
- Vaulted weapons – Boom Bow, Dual Pistols and Dynamite
Chug Splash is one of the coolest features that came up with the v9.30. The Chug splash is nothing but a new healing option which can be used to heal your teammates while they are in combats.
- Chug splash is a special thrown drink which increases the health by 20 points to everyone in that area if thrown.
- It increases health by 20 points to everyone who doesn’t have full health.
- If anyone has full health in the area, the chug splash gives a shield to them.
- If you have been knocked, it can also increase the duration of death countdown.
- These chug splashes drop in pairs and players can carry up to six splashes at a time.
- It is a rare variant.
Bye Bye Boom Bow
Another shocking update in the v9.30 is Fortnite vaulted some of the weapons like Boom Bow, Dual Pistols and Dynamite. While vaulting Dual pistols and Dynamite is not a surprise, vaulting Boom Bow is a big unexpected thing.
Though many users have been requesting epic games to remove or vault Big Bow, no one actually thought that Epic Games actually does so. With the vaulting of Boom Bow, many users took their Twitter accounts to thank Epic Games.
BOOM BOW VAULTED!!!! LETS GO
— dk (@dakotaz) June 18, 2019
Damn this update actually looks really good.
– Boom Bow ; Dynamite ; Dual pistols = vaulted
– No more shotgun swap delay
– Looting delay fixed
– Combat shotgun nerfed at long range
— FNATIC Eryc (@ErycTriceps) June 18, 2019
Limited time mode rotations
Besides the Chug Splash and vaulting weapons, the v9.30 also introduced the Limited time mode rotations in the update.
The three new Limited time mode rotations are,
Sniper shootout duos – In this mode, the players are allowed to use the snipers only.
Trios – It is a classic battle royale which only involves three-person squads.
Solid Gold Squads – In this mode, the players need to fight to the finish by making use of legendary weapons.
Also, the Combat Shotgun’s accuracy is decreased from 20% to 10% damage at long distances because Epic Games thought that though the Combat Shotgun is used to shoot from long distances, the accuracy is a bit overestimated in the previous versions.