Samsung Galaxy S10+ is one of the best smartphones available right now and the latest Galaxy Note 10 which comes in two screen sizes is even bigger and better. It has made users wonder about which Samsung flagship they should buy as there are so many options to choose from.
— Joker (@batman2joker) November 26, 2019
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ is definitely one of the best looking Android Phones I have. Note10+ does look good but I like the symmetrical design of the S10+ more. Ceramic White with Gold edges 🤩. iPhone 11 Pro Max is definitely the best looking iPhone, IMO. Love the Midnight Green. pic.twitter.com/WThzcPF2Xg
— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) November 25, 2019
Even the Galaxy Note 10 has two variants where the bigger one is called Galaxy Note 10+. Here is a detailed comparison on the design, display, price, release date, specs and more of Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S10+ to ease up your decision.
Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S10+: Display and Notch Design
Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S10+ have almost similar designs as they were released in the same year and as for the size, S10+ lies between the body size of Note 10 and Note 10+. Although considering the bezels, screen size of S10+ and Note 10 is almost similar.
- Galaxy S10+: 6.4-inch
- Galaxy Note 10: 6.3-inch (1080p)
- Galaxy Note 10+: 6.8-inch
Both the phones have fingerprint sensor inside the screen, a cutout for the camera and the front side is almost entirely screen. The Note 10 have the Samsung S pen but it has ditched the headphone jack where as Samsung Galaxy S10+ still have the 3.5 mm audio jack.
Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S10+: Camera and Specs
Galaxy S10+ Specs
- 6.4-inch Quad-HD Curved Infinity AMOLED Display
- Snapdragon 855 Processor
- (8-12GB) of RAM, (128, 512, or 1TB) of internal storage with MicroSD
- Android 9 Pie with Samsung One UI
- Triple Rear Cameras: (12, 12, 16MP)
- Dual 8 and 10MP front-facing cameras
- 4,100 mAh battery with Fast & Wireless Charging, reverse charging also available
Galaxy Note 10 Specs
- 6.3 & 6.8-inch Curved HD Infinity Display
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- (8-12GB) of RAM and (256/512GB) storage
- Android 10 Q with Samsung One UI
- Triple Rear Cameras: (12, 12, 16MP) and Quad camera DoF sensor in Note 10+
- 10MP Front Selfie Camera
- 3,500 mAh & 4,300 mAh batteries, Faster Wireless Charging 2.0 and Reverse Wireless Charging
Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S10+: Price, Release Date and Final Verdict
Samsung Galaxy S10+ was released earlier this year in the month of February at the price of $999 but can be bought right now for the price as low as $800 in the Samsung Galaxy Black Friday 2019 deals. Whereas the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 models were launched in August just now and will hardly have any discount.
- Galaxy Note 10 – $949
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus – $1,099 (2GB RAM, 256GB)
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus $1,199 (512GB)
Based on your budget and requirements, Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S10+ decision can be made, the S-pen is also a big factor to consider. The Black Friday deals are coming up, you should check out the latest offers before purchasing any of the Samsung Galaxy flagship smartphones.