Cancelling the HBO now streaming service is not that simple to do. Once you have cancelled the service for you, then you won’t be able to enjoy HBO’s shows, documentaries, and movies. The following steps given below can help you cancel your HBO now subscription for various platforms.
How to Cancel HBO Now
- First, go to HBONow.com and after that, you will be able to find where you have subscribed the service and get the correct link that can help you in cancelling your subscription plan.
- After that login to HBONow.com by clicking on the sign-in button that is available on the top-right. Then write your e-mail and password.
- Once you have logged in then after that click on the settings button that is available on the top-right.
- You will be able to an option for Billing Information.
- After clicking on that option you will be able to see which plan you have subscribed to and how much you are paying for it. Now click on Manage your Subscription.
- Now, cancelling the subscription pack depends on the service that you have chosen to subscribe to HBO Now.
- If you have subscribed to HBO Now from their own service then you don’t need to go anywhere instead you can just search for Auto-Renew off and your subscription will be cancelled.
Cancelling HBO Now subscription from iTunes
- First, open iTunes Menu then chooses the account and select view my Account.
- After doing so you will be asked to write your Appl ID and password. You can log in into your account with them.
- Then scroll to Subscriptions under settings and search for HBO Now, then click on cancel subscription.
Cancelling HBO Now on Google Play
- First, open the Google play store app.
- Click on the hamburger or three horizontal lines at the top.
- Then click on subscriptions.
- Then scroll down to HBO Now.
- Simply tap on Cancel Subscription.