NFL 2019 season has reached Week 8 and after it, the trade deadline hits and things will change. Every match has so far been very interesting and the Patriots and 49ers are the only undefeated team while the Bengals and Dolphins have not won a single game. It might be interesting to see if the underdogs can defeat the favorites this weekend as NFL has a total of 15 games. Here are the NFL Week 8 predictions, spread picks, betting odds and top players to look out for in the season.
Top NFL Players in Week 8
Kirk Cousins is on fire and he would easily dismantle the weak Washington defense. The Chargers are almost out of the playoffs after losing five games and Melvin Gordon coming back has only made it worse. The Eagles want a comeback and Carson Wentz can lead the offense against the Bills who might not hold them off.
Melvin Gordon might've had the most useless holdout I have ever seen in sports LMAOOO
— I'M SEEING GHOSTS (@FTBeard11) October 20, 2019
Baker Mayfield watching and realizing that he's facing that same defense next week pic.twitter.com/OfrMuKun8V
— Tyler Zupan (@tzupes) October 22, 2019
Dak Prescott outplayed Carson Wentz. Again. We keep believing the Eagles have the better young QB in this rivalry, yet the head-to-head evidence continues to show the opposite.
— Joe Giglio (@JoeGiglioSports) October 21, 2019
Daniel Jones might have won a game for the Giants, but the last three games were a disaster due to the injury of Saquon Barkley and the Lions might not give them a chance. Sam Darnold did great against the Cowboys, but the Patriots embarrassed them badly and didn’t allow a single point. Jimmy Garoppolo has to put on more effort if they want to beat the Panthers. Baker Mayfield has been a disaster so far and the Patriots are going to make it worse for the Browns.
NFL Week 8 Betting Odds
- Washington Redskins (+16) at Minnesota Vikings
- Los Angeles Chargers (+4) at Chicago Bears
- Arizona Cardinals (+9.5) at New Orleans Saints
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+2.5) at Tennessee Titans
- Seattle Seahawks (-3.5) at Atlanta Falcons
- Philadelphia Eagles (+2) at Buffalo Bills
- New York Giants (+7) at Detroit Lions
- New York Jets (+6) at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Cincinnati Bengals (+13) at Los Angeles Rams
- Denver Broncos (+6) at Indianapolis Colts
- Carolina Panthers (+5.5) at San Francisco 49ers
- Oakland Raiders (+6.5) at Houston Texans
- Cleveland Browns (+13) at New England Patriots
- Green Bay Packers (-4.5) at Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins (+14.5) at Pittsburgh Steelers