One Piece Chapter 996 spoilers and basic summary are out in the form of Korean manga scans leaking out on the internet. Fans have now properly translated the text panels and it reveals a lot about the manga storyline.
One Piece 996 spoilers will reveal more on Kaido’s daughter Yamato and her devil fruit powers which could be a zoan type dragon. For those who are reading ahead, the post contains One Piece chapter 996 spoilers, summary, raw scans leaks, and hence one must proceed at their own risk.
One Piece Chapter 996 Spoilers and Summary Leaks
One Piece Chapter 996 Summary:
One Piece Chapter 996 Title- “The Island of the Strongest”
– Tama and Komachiyo take Usopp and Nami. Nami asks Tama how she came here, Tama replies “In anenemy ship”.
– Yamato Vs. Sasaki. Yamato is transforming into something like a dragon.
– Franky Shougun arrives with Hatcha.
– The floor is destroyed, so Yamato is able to escape with Momonosuke and Shinobu.
– Law finds the road poneglyph in the basement. He recalls mentioning being a part of the D clan to Robin and how he’ll find the poneglyph.
– Kaido Vs. Red Scabbards
.- Luffy, Jinbe and Sanji are in 2nd floor heading to the dome.
– At the end of the One Piece chapter 996, Sanji reacts to Black Maria’s voice in the 3rd floor.
There is No Break next Week and One Piece Chapter 997 comes out on next Sunday, November 29
One Piece Chapter 996 Detailed summary and raws on Wednesday/Thursday
Source: Korean Source and Confirmed by Redon on AP
One Piece will NOT be on break after Chapter 996 pic.twitter.com/b4dtmnBzXr
— ⚡️ Soulstorm ⚡️ (@SoulstormOP) November 17, 2020
One Piece Chapter 996 English Release Date and Manga Read Online
One Piece Chapter 996 release date for the official English version is Friday, Friday 20 as per the official manga sources. One Piece chapter 996 can be read for free on VIZ media, Shonen Jump and Mangaplus official websites and platforms, and this would also help the manga creators. It would be better to wait for One Piece 996 official release rather than reading translated scans with errors.