Samsung Galaxy S13 is the upcoming smartphone that has been garnering a lot of interest in the tech market. While the recently released Galaxy S20 was a huge breakthrough in the smartphone industry, it was too expensive and had features we rarely even use in normal life.
The upcoming Galaxy S13 is a perfect fit between utility and budget as it will provide the best specs and features at a somewhat affordable rate. Here is everything you need to know about the new Samsung Galaxy S13 release date, price, features, specs, rumors and other updates.
Samsung Galaxy S13 Specs, Features and Cameras
Samsung Galaxy S13 Full Specs
- Display: 6.5 Inches Super AMOLED with 6K resolution Full Touch Screen
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 7
- Storage: 14 GB RAM with 512GB and 1TB storage variant
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset
- Battery: Li-Polymer 6500mAh non-removable Battery
- Charger: Quick Charge 5.0+ features and Wireless Charging Supported
- Camera: Quad Camera 48 MP + 24 MP + 20 MP + 16 MP Camera with 5K recording and Triple 32 MP Front Camera
- OS: Android 9.1 Pie version
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Face ID, Proximity, compass, accelerometer, gyro and barometer
- Network Support: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE /4G/ 5G
Samsung Galaxy S13 Release Date and Price
Samsung Galaxy S13 release date is yet to be announced as the smartphone is still under development. While the ongoing COVID-pandemic might hinder the process a bit, it is too early for any kind of delay. There are reports saying that Samsung could launch the Galaxy S13 smartphone in the Q2 of 2020.
It means there is still a year left for the Galaxy S13 to come out and hence it could have several tech upgrades. Samsung Galaxy S13 price is around $999 at the moment which is perfect for such a flagship device.