Thanksgiving is a time for families to come together and to celebrate the happy times and cherish the love and support they offer each other. It is a feast for good times and is a longstanding US tradition that is celebrated with much joy and fervor. Thanksgiving Day 2019, which kicks off in just a few hours will also be celebrated with the same excitement – but there will be some people who would be working through the day to make sure you do not fall short on supplies! Here’s a closer look at the stores which will be open on Thanksgiving Day 2019.
And the even greater gift was the time we got to spend together in the kitchen today. This thanksgiving, I'm extra grateful for family, tradition, and good food ❤️#HappyThanksgiving
— Joanna Gaines (@joannagaines) November 28, 2019
Stores Which Will be Open on Thanksgiving Day 2019
- Walmart will be one of the biggest stores to be open on Thanksgiving Day 2019 though their timings may vary from store to store.
- Target stores will be open from 5 PM to 1 AM and will re-open at 7 AM for their Black Friday sales
- Best Buy’s timings will be similar to that of Target – 5 PM to 1 AM, but the stores will open for Black Friday sales starting 8 AM on Friday morning
- Macy’s will remain open from 5 PM on Thanksgiving Day 2019
- Dollar General will be open from 7 AM to 10 PM
- Old Navy will open at 3 PM on Thanksgiving Day and will remain open all night and will head into the next day till 11 PM. The store will close at 11 PM on Black Friday.
- Kroger will be open till 4 PM on Thanksgiving Day
— Inga Sarda-Sorensen (@isardasorensen) November 27, 2019
Stores Which Will NOT Be Open on Thanksgiving Day 2019
Here are some major stores which will be closed for Thanksgiving Day 2019:
- Home Depot
- Banana Republic